A year after Toronto staff sent a cease and desist to a man who built several tiny mobile homes for those experiencing ...
For the past six years, people in neon vests patrolled Toronto homeless shelters, respite sites and encampments, acting as bouncers and security guards on behalf of the city — sensitive work that ...
A homeless man was identified Tuesday as the victim of a fatal "swarming" attack police allege was committed by eight teenage girls in downtown Toronto last month. Toronto police said Ken Lee, 59, was ...
The two-year pilot asks non-profits to design micro-residences for people experiencing homelessness ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Toronto authorities have identified the homeless man stabbed and beaten to death in a “swarming” attack carried out by a group of ...
TORONTO, Dec. 15, 2025 /CNW/ - The Toronto youth homelessness sector is issuing an urgent call for youth-specific interventions and prevention efforts to address the growing youth homelessness crisis ...
Canadian police on Tuesday named the 59-year-old homeless man killed in what authorities deemed a "swarming" attack allegedly carried out by eight teenage girls on a Toronto street last month. Toronto ...
The homelessness crisis happening in Toronto is best described by one social worker as “completely out of control.” “We have ...
The city said it's added shelter spaces and implemented extra support during the winter months. But some worry that won't be ...
Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world’s largest multimedia news provider, reaching billions of people worldwide every day. Reuters provides business, financial, ...